Our Community Partners
Recognizing the value of collaboration, SOWN works with many agencies in the Philadelphia area. Some of our partners are listed below.
- Cradles to Crayons – provides essential items for children who have been placed in their grandparents' care. Click here for more information.
- The Family Practice and Counseling Network (FPCN) – SOWN provides GrandFamily Resource Center services to FPCN's federally qualified health centers. FPCN is a division of Resources for Human Development.
- The Food Trust – This nationally recognized organization provides resources for our Healthy Lives and Philly Families Eat Smart programs. Click here for more information.
- The Parkinson Council – contracts with SOWN to provide support group services to Care Partners of family members living with Parkinson's disease throughout the tristate area. Click here for more information.
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA) – contracts with SOWN to provide services. Click here for more information.
- Philadelphia Department of Human Services (DHS) – contracts with SOWN to provide services citywide to grandparents who are raising their grandchildren. Click here for more information.
- Project H.O.M.E.’s Honickman Learning Center & Comcast Technology Labs – SOWN's GrandFamily Resource Center operates at the Center in North Philadelphia. Click here for more information.